Explorations: Financial Integrity
Transformational Life Coaching - Heal the Heart of the Matter
Are you having financial difficulties? Do you feel that there is not enough time, love or other resources? Are you unhappy in your work? Here are some questions to get you started in looking at where you may be out of integrity in your current life.
- Does anyone owe me money?
- Do I owe anyone money?
- Do I owe anyone anything non-monetary or barter?
- Does anyone owe me anything non-monetary or barter?
- Have I ever stolen anything?What are my old or current conscious or unconsious agreements with family members and partners around money, time and energy?
- Am I in integrity with the IRS?
- Am I in integrity around my job in terms of money, hours worked and reported, supplies?
- Do I have all the licenses I need to have in operating my own business?
- Am I in integrity with any governing board or laws that oversee my type of business?
- Do I have any lies or withholds outstanding around money?
- Do I make sure I don't deprive myself of things I want and need before I give to others?
- What do I deprive myself of that I really want and need?
- Am I contributing time, money or something to the organizations, people, causes and ideas I believe in?
- Do I pay my bills and debts in a timely manner?
- Am I up to current time with my finances?
- Do I keep my agreements in terms of money?
- Is my checkbook balanced?
- Do I have a retirement plan?
- Do I have a savings plan?
- Is my will/living trust up to date?
- Do I have financial/medical power of attorney?
- Do I have insurance policies I desire and need?
- Is the executor of my estate my current choice and is s/he current with regards to my wishes, concerns and documentation?
- Do I have a guardian in place for my children/pets/etc?